Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Nana Lori

Hello eveyone I know its been awhile but we were so blessed to take a trip to Mexico and spend some sweet time of fellowship with my mom for her Birthday it was truly a blessing! to us all
She was so excited to spend time with us but mostly her grandkids! and they just loved on her the whole time.I truly Thank the Lord  for opening the door for this trip to happen















Me my mom and Izzy

God has truly done amazing things in my moms life we are so excited to see what he will continue to do as she continues to serve him with her whole heart Thank You Jesus!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new 2 Corinthians 5:17

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...