Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More the just a drop Of water

Christian hi5 comments
Christian Thailand comment


"And be not conformed to this this world: but ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect, will of God ." Romans12:2

The influence of this world is all around us; there is know getting away from it all. Even if we never watch T.V or read magazines, or the newspaper our anything like that it's still in ALL checkout stands at any store, billboards and let's not forget the junk mail! we get everyday can't seem to get way from it all.
Me and a friend were talking about all this the other day about staying transformed and set apart, and not conformed to the world and what it has to offer (vanity) We talked about the difference between a Godly woman and a Woman conformed to the world.

Romans 12:2 say Not to be conform to the world, but be transformed, (changed) in or mind and of course in our everyday life the word of God tells us in Psalms 119:9 "How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your word. I will be the first to say that when I'm not in my word I'm totally not the same woman my attitude stinks and worse my walk with God is stagnant (which stinks):) right, and being in his will is pretty hard for me todo when I'm not in his word what ever that might be at the time, I find my self struggling with the self-trinity attitude lol sad but true ME MYSELF and I, Rather then the what ever you want Lord attitude.

We need more then just a drop of water to keep us hydration or even alive know matter how good that one drop taste we need more, The same goes for Gods word just sitting in church and bible study's isn't enough we need to study his word and have that one on one time with him because it is like the water to our souls Amen

1 comment:

  1. Good reading and I agree 110% we do need more than the "just one drop of water" ... we need to allow the Truth to flood our souls and our hearts and minds....Waters of Truth....thanks for stopping by Crystal...appreciate you...how is the little one coming?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...