Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am a Christian

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
Im not shouting "im clean livin."
Im whispering "I was lost
Now im found and forgiven.

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I dont steak of this with PRIDE,
im confessingthat I stumble
and need Christ to be my Guide

When i say..."I am a Christian."
Im not bragging of success,
Im admitting I have failed
and need God to clean my mess

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of the pain.
I have my share of heartaches
so I call upon His name

When I say... "I am a Christain
Im not hoiler then thou,
im just a simple sinner
WHO RECEIVED GOD'S GOOD GRACE, SOMEHOW


Hello everyone I pray that you all have one amazing week I just wanted to share with you this awesome poem that our Pastor gave and shared with us, Iv heard this poem before and really want to put it up in our house as a reminder for my family, that being a Christian isnt anything to be pridefull about but to be humble and always understand that we need JESUS daily that we are called to be lil Christ like people in this word because HE is our one true example Amen





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...