Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Wow so much to be praising God for but today I got just one I want to share on
Thankful that tomorrow I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary, So blessed to be married to him the mother to his kids and serving God with him I love you babe! Your the best!
My heart is full of Joy, praise and contentment I couldn't ask for anything else in my life Im doing what I love to do with my life serving God with the man Iv been Crazy about since the day Iv met him and being a momma the most important job in the world  for that I am so thankful







Matthew 19:6 So they are no longer two but one. Therefore what God has joined together let man not separate!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Happy Anniversary, Crystal. May the Lord bless you with many many many more years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on five years. Seems like just yesterday I was celebrating 5 years. This year we celebrated 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Truly an accomplishment in these days...not many have the joy and love after five years as you...What a true blessing!
    May the next five years bring you even closer than close, may the fire within burn forever, may you always dance to the song of love and unity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful wedding pictures Crystal. Congratulations on your Anniversary!! Blessings ~ jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...