Tuesday, May 31, 2011









Tommy is going thro this stage were he wants to Help, Help, Help lol and of corse do everything by him self so I have been letting him help me make him and Izabelle lunch and it just totally blesses he's heart so much he loves it! and I love that he has that heart to want to help me. It might take a little longer to get things done but at the end of the day its not about how much I get done in the house but how much time I spend with my childern there not going to be this little forever and there will be a day that i miss all the cute and amazing things they do right now. I try to remind my self that every time things get a little crazy around here lol That and that God will never give me more then I can handle, Thank you Jesus.   So enjoy your beautiful lil blessings God has intrusted you with and remember they are only little for a season charish every second of it God bless you all

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I totally agree! Enjoy those times! He is developing a heart to serve! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...