Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!

Ahhh! Can you tell that today was the first day of Spring I could! and I love it (Thank you Jesus) for all the beauty he has created right! We went for a lil walk in and out of the house today and here are just a few things we seen that showed us that a new season is starting, cant wait to start our garden!!!!





As for man his days are like grass,As a flower of the field,So he flourishes
Psalms 103:15

The grass withers,the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever."
Isaiah 40:8

4 comments:

  1. So lovely :) I love Spring - it looks like you will have a lovely garden this year! Thank you for stopping by my blog hop. I'd love to have you join again and the next one will be up on Wednesday morning!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! new beginnings..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping buy I love new beginnings, and Paula I'm there;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, can't wait to start my garden!! I already have little sprouts coming up. God's work is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...