Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas lights !

Hey, hope your weekend is totally blessed here are a few pix of today our sweet saterday we took the kids out for the day and then went to see Christmas lights, they were all so beautiful today was an amazing day with my family I couldnt ask for anything else in life :) My cup is over flowing with the joy of the Lord

Cheese!!!

I want to take a funny picture daddy


this was an amazing village we were blessed to see
when we went out to see the lights

this sweet couple were letting us see every decoratin inside and
out they were awesome and totally felled with
the Christmas spirit

They have been doing this since there kids were little
Wow! right!




Happy Birthday JESUS

3 comments:

  1. Tis the Christmas Season and I see happy smiles upon your family's face...Merry Christmas my new blog friend....sending you hugs from Arkansas USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe love all the lights! so fun! glad you guys had a great time :) Tommy is hilarious! lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! So glad you are enjoying this Christmas! Those are some cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...