Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thanks To The Lord




Hey everyone hope your week has been blessed so far and continue that why, as for ours it's been pretty busy in a grate way. Here are some of the things I'm so thankful for this week

Thankful that God made this season and all that it has to affair the Lord is the # one artist! Amen

I'm thankful that God gives me the strengh wisdom and discernment to be the Pastors wife I'm called to be, the Helper to him that I'm called to be And the mother to my babies that I'm called to be

Thankful that he continues to teach me everyday

In serving and walking with the Lord me and my family have packed up and moved 5 times in 5 years! Lol and I'm sure there will be more times to come and im totally ok with that we never put God in a box and We believe thats why We are were we are today and I'm so thankful for that it's been a tuff but exciting journey there has been a lot of thick and thin moments in our years together but I praise him for every one of them

This year I'm thankful to have a home to celebrate the holidays in !!! Yay

I'm thankful for what God is doing in our ministry and will continue to do as we stay faithful
Please pray for my husband he has been asked to give the message on Sunday at pretty big church
Pray that god would speak through hima and all goes will :) thanks

Thankful for all we have going on this month my hubby's Bithday and also my sons, my anniversary my dads birthday and of course Thanksgiving Thank you Jesus

Thankful Thankful Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...