Monday, November 21, 2011

He is with me

Christian hi5 comments


" where can I go from your Spirit? where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise up on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there our hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast . Psalms 139:7-10

As I meditated on the scripture God is so faithful to remove any fear worry or selfishness or any thing of the flesh that is not of him during this season and he replaces it with His peace:). He continues to remind me to trust in him and that he is there for my wherever and what ever am am going through He reminds me that I live for him, during this holiday season and that me and my family are not of this world I want my kids to praise the Lord not just think of all the yummy food or presents or the crafts and decor we do to the house, yes I want them to have fun but Most importantly I want them to always know that it's about Him and Him alone and I will be truthful with you all even I get sucked in to it a little, Praise God for my husband who reminds me not to gets sucked in to the VANITY! All around us, All this for a mom can be pretty crazy even stressful at time I dont know anout you? But I am so greatful That I have Gods word to confert and feel me up with his wisdom through this time He my strength and my everything my Rock and for that I am so greatful the most :)

My prayer :
Heavenly father I pray that I glorify you during this holiday season that I don't get sucked in to the way the world celebrates them but the the way you want me to celebrated them and that's praising You teaching my children that it's all about You Lord and not about them selves or the stuff around them, continues to shape and mold me to be the mommy that is all about you Lord and never ever about me in anyway I praise you for your work in my life Thank you for always being with me teaching me and loving me  Amen.

10 comments:

  1. Great focus...great words...I encourage you to allow the Lord to keep you here...so hard when busy raising a family to get caught up in it all...
    Blessings to you as you continue to raise your family well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Great reminder! It is hard to teach the kids it's not about them during this time of year! Hard to remember that ourselves, but your right! God is so loving and through prayer and accountability we can keep our SAVIOR the main focus! Love your prayer! Beautiful reminder sis! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep may we always be mindful that it's all about him! Thanks for the post :) Hope your Thanksgiving is blessed and full of good food :) Thank you Jesus for your provision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Its hard to teach little ones, but its a work in progress. I am saddened by the materialistic and greediness of our society. Its our job to make Christ the foundation of ourhomes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so easy to get sucked into the commercial and entertaining side of Christmas. This is such a pure and honest prayer and one that we should all pray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blog. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog :) And thanks for the reminder that it is all about Him too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful promise that He is always with us - tomorrow whether I'm stirring a dish or setting the table - He will be with me. What peace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Powerful prayer, wonderful desire, separating ourselves from the way of the world to draw closer to His Plans and Purposes ...which is to magnify a life of liberty found in HIM ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful prayer. It is so true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...