Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Wow were to start on what Im Thankful for today im thankful that I have a personal relationship with my heavenly Father so greatful for that.
Thankful for my hubby how sweet he is to me
Thankful for my little boy Tommy he has such an amazing giving special heart and I cant wait to see how God is gonna use him in his future
Thankful for Izzy and how easy of a lil girl she has been Thank U Jesus she is such a fast learner and a sweet girl
So Thankful that God intrusted me with the lives of these to beautiful kids HIS KIDS!!
what a responsablity not to take lighly at all Thankful for this sweet responsablity
Thankful that God is using my family in the ministry of U- Turn for Christ
Thankful for the body of Christ  and how amazing it is
Thankful for friends and family who love us and are apart of our lives
Thankful for the first ten pound lost of this Temple Thank you Lord for the strength to get me thro this its been so hard to get back on track but God is my strength
Today Im so Thankful Amen and have so much to be thankful for and as i write them done it makes me even more greatful
Thankful that Izzys Drs apt went great !!!
Thankful that I had the time to make this last night lol

love the way it came out

So thankful that he has such a giving heart every year around this time its out with the old

he never has a problem with it! 

We love lil Izzy but she kept taking the Toys out of the give away bag lol

wHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?????

4 comments:

  1. Love these thankful thoughts. Today I am particularly thankful for a husband who manages our budget well and blankets our home with financial security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful you shared this! Sometimes I forget to stop and just be thankful for the little things and shamefully, I admit that I forget to be thankful for the big things too.

    Thanks for linking up to the Christian Women's Blog Hop! I look forward to following you and reading more of your posts!

    Jennifer
    http://imitationbydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon Thats awesome Thank You Lord for our awesome hubbies and all that they do for there families :)
    Jennifer!!Thank you for following. I my self forget to be Thankful and Greatful for so much in my life also, so every Thursday Im going to write them all down! lol so that I will never forget!!! to have an attitude of gratitude know matter whats going God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'beautiful Memories' art is lovely! What a great talent you have. Glad to hear Izzy's Dr appointment went well.

    Thanks for joining our vB ChristianWomen’s Blog Hop! I look forward to reading more of your experiences as a Christian!
    Becky Jane
    http://RiseAboveYourLimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...