Saturday, October 29, 2011

Serving him no matter what

blessing to you




The Lord does what ever pleases Him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths. Psalms 135:6


When things are going just the way we want them in our lives and everything seems to be a breeze, simple  just the way we like it  or at lest I do lol its so easy to say God send me, or Use me! 
But what about when times are tough and you feel like you have no where to turn to or even no one to turn to  Iv been there a few times 
Does your heart still feel the same? are you still willing to follow Jesus, or have that Use me! no matter what attitude.
Thats why we need to be aking Our Heavenly Father, to examain our hearts daily! and in ALL areas in our lives not just some, that way we always have that No matter what attitude in our hearts minds and souls
and when the TRIALS come, and they WILL, we are ready for battle with the Lord by our side NO matter what. Amen
Years ago my husbands Grandma who has been faithfully walking and serving the Lord for way longer then iv been alive 40 years! Awesome :) said something to me  that has still always been in my heart and always will be she said ~ You can't Just be faithful when it fits~ 
I remember I was going through a trail at the time BROKEN  I knew God had a plain a calling on my life but I didnt have a clue what it was God had already saved me from the pit of hell that i was once in I asked the Lord to search my heart and make him #1 NO matter what! I will serve him,  here I am years later  as i am walking with him married to my boaz with 2 beautiful babies that I adore, I still ask the Lord to search, examine and cleance my heart to forgive me for the (vanitys) in my life and make him #1 in my heart mind and soul Amen.
Search me, O God and know my heart: Try me and know my anxieties, and see if there is any wicked way in me, lead me in the way everlasting Pslams 139:23-24


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and commenting!!! HOPE you have a great weekend with your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you were up late!!! LOL great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Are you still willing to follow Jesus, or have that Use me! no matter what attitude.." This is true, it is easy to pray it but when the heat is turned up and the call us in front of us, how will we respond? Great convicting encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Kelli thanks for stoping by God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...