Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christmas at the Thrift store!





Today we spent the day at the thrift store putting out all the Christmas decor and wow was there alot its not even all out yet lol :) we got SOO much in last year!!! Its crazy going thro it all but it totally blesses my honey when I go serve there with him and of course make him lunch! every week and  the kids loved it Tommy kept saying Yay its Jesus Birth Day over and over lol and I kept having to say NO Tommy not yet:) over and over lol He is so funny he loves going to see daddy he ran to him and sad daddy im so happy I came to see you! and Grandpa. Thank you Jesus! so Cute
Here are a few pictures of my babies at the Thrift Store God bless You guys

4 comments:

  1. very cool! The thrift store looks great! wish i could go shop :( miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my son was about 4 years old he could hardly wait for Christmas to come again. Starting in January he was constantly asking how long it would be before Christmas. By May I was worn out so I got smart and told him that when it started to snow again then Christmas was coming...in July, we got a big hail storm...so much for my smart idea!

    Looks like everyone had fun setting up at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hahaha this year I have heard~ is it Christmas time yet mommy !!! I dont know how many time and this week even more because of us having it all over the store:) So his birthday is in November so I said Tommy dont ask about Christmas until after your Birthday! now I hear is it almost my Birth day lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...