Wednesday, May 4, 2011

U Turn For Christ thrift store

This past saterday the thrift store had a big sale, The day was beautiful and the sale was awesome thank all of you for you prayers for this minestry and I ask that you please continue to pray for the men going through U-Turn right now! and that they would be change and  our awsome Lord and saver would have his way in there hearts.
I also ask that you would pray for wisdom, strenght and diligence in all our leadership daily,and that The Lord would bring more men in to U-turn for Christ Camino and of course please pray for a womans ranch in Gods timing Amen
Josh-Hotdogs and hambergers

Pastor Thomas

shean


My father in law /head overseer

My Lil spiderman

God bless you!!!
Princess

2 comments:

  1. Look Crystal I did it. Wow! Izzy is growing so much. Give Tommy kisses for me, and a kiss for Izzy from Gabe and I.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...