Monday, April 18, 2011

No more Nursing!

Wow this year went so fast and my baby girl is 14 months now, Its been a wonderful year for us both (Nursing) I have been praying to the Lord about when We both were ready to stop and he clearly showed me that she was'nt ready at 12 months or 13 but God is so faithful and has truly given me peace about it and im so excited to say its been 1 week and my little princess has been doing Great we are so proud of her.
Yes it was a little hard for me at first and there sure were some sleepless nights but God Truly gave me the confert and the strength to get through each and everyday,






Our God is so big and so wonderful and he Loves us so much that he wants to help us with what ever it is that we are going through as mothers, So lets remember to pray about everything and worry about NOTHING it dos'nt matter how big or how small the problem is He is there for us always Amen

Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to your stature Matthew 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...