Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God word!!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven , and will forgive thier sin, and will heal thier land. 2 Chron 7:14


It continues to amaze me  just how many time Gods word says, to Pray!! Pray Pray!! and so often I find That being my last resort, God hears us when we pray not sometimes but all the time, he loves us so much that he wants to hear us pray to him and not only that but he  lissions to us and what we have to say he knows us more then we know our selves. I dont have to pretend I have it all together with him he knows Im a mess LOL and he is there to help me (Thank you Lord)
All we have to do is Humble our selves deny our selfish desires and turn from our wicked ways! Seek his direction and guidance Amen
Gods pretty much saying if we will, he will!  all we have to do is Pray

God bless and have a wonderful day full of love and Gods word!! Remember He is the way the truth and the Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...