Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blessing our neighbors

Hello everyone hope you all are having a blesse day! I just thought Id share yesterday was our neighbor gift giving day :) the kids were so excited about it and it truly blessed our neighbor Allisons heart, her and her husband or very nice people who have been so nice to us since we'v moved in here. she has 2 girls and 2 boys and they are such sweet kids
 I just wanted to put together
Hello every one hope you all are having a blesseday! I'd just thought Id share yesterday was our neighbor gift giving day :) the kids were so excited about it and it truly blessed our neighbor Allisons heart her and her husband or very nice people who have been so nice to us since we'v moved in here. she has 2 girls and 2 boys and they are such sweet kids
I just wanted to put something together that was sweet and simple so I found these cute little countainers at the dollor tree ( love the doller tree lol)  and feeled it with so chocalete candy ~who doesnt like chocalete candy right and I also clipped some hello kitty hair bows that I made for her 2 girls


God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...